Keen to be part of the team? See below for current employment opportunities.
Current as of 15/04/2021
Applications close 21/05/2021
Wedding & Events Coordinator
Part Time to Full Time
Geelong and Surrounding Venues
$45,000p/a - $55,000p/a pro-rata
Soft Hospitality Group has an exciting opportunity available for a dynamic Wedding & Events Coordinator to manage and grow our events/functions branch. This job will be part time with the right candidate transitioning into a full time role by the commencement of next wedding season.Specialising in cocktail weddings, the key focus will be making sure our couples have the perfect wedding experience so your passion, attention to detail and customer service is vital.
Role will include:
- On the day wedding coordination
- Supervising weddings and running a team of staff
- Working with the kitchen team to ensure perfectly timed events
- Liaising with function venues and developing good relationships with other vendors
- Planning and detail meetings
- Preparing wedding documentation
- Communication of event details to all relevant departments
The perfect candidate should have a demonstrated experience as a wedding or functions coordinator and a strong knowledge of and passion for the wedding industry. Must have a current driver’s license and strong time management skills with creative attention to detail.
It is a flexible working schedule, but the right candidate must be available to work booked in weekend events. Salary range between $45,000p/a - $55,000p/a pro-rata commensurate to experience.
To have a chat about the role further please feel free to contact our Managing Director Mel (0405 736 179) for an initial chat or send through your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.